We know that duh is as picturesque as they come. With lush greenery, beautiful landscaping and spectacularly designed interiors, duh could make the perfect backdrop for your portraits or photography session. We do request that if you are planning a photography session at our space that you first call 850-439-0640 to schedule a time that does not conflict with our events calendar, then read our photography policy and fill out the proper paperwork prior to shooting professional photos. We look forward to contributing our space to your art.
For the proper forms please email firstname.lastname@example.org, print, sign, and return before the scheduled time of the photo shoot.
1. Photography sessions are available by appointment only. Please call 850-439-0640 to schedule a reservation with our office staff.
2. Photographs may not be published, sold, reproduced, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner without written permission.
3. CONDUCT: Photography must be conducted without disruption to the operations of the normal course of business, and without limitation to the accessibility of exhibitions, performances, private events, entrances/exits, doorways, and high traffic areas. Customers of duh for garden & home have priority at all times. Photographer shall be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of her/his party. Anyone not adhering to this policy may be asked to leave the premises. No refunds will be given.
4. The staff of duh for garden & home spends considerable time creating merchandise displays. Therefore, furniture, fixtures, and other inventory items such as plants and décor may not be moved.
5. Photography sessions are strictly prohibited before and during any scheduled events.
6. AREAS ALLOWED: Photography is limited to the following outdoor spaces only: Courtyard, Breezeways, Gardens, and Villa Patio. The courtyard area surrounding the restaurant (area with tables) may not be used during the hours of 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and additionally from 2:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Friday & Saturday unless permission is granted by Jo’s as Always restaurant (in addition to duh for garden and home). All other spaces at duh for garden and home, including the stairs and balcony above the restaurant, are strictly prohibited, unless otherwise approved in writing.
7. Photographers are allowed the use of Barn Restroom 2 for wardrobe changes.
8. Original artworks and sculptures at duh for garden and home are protected by copyright and may not be photographed for the purposes of reproduction, publication, or copying in any way.
PHOTO SESSION FEES AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
Rate: $25 per hour. Payment is due in full prior to photo session and will be donated to The Pensacola Humane Society. Please make checks payable to The Pensacola Humane Society. Alternatively, the photographer may provide at least 10 non-watermarked photographs of our grounds, products, or attractions that may be used for duh’s marketing purposes (any people in photos must be part of your party and provide a model release). Email to email@example.com.